I DID IT!!!!!! - Page 6Register Today!
- Jan 4 by bbrbjcompI also am playing the waiting game. I should hear in April. Good luck to all that are in the same boat!!
- Jan 4 by mytwoboysmomI too am playing the waiting game and should also hear in April. I will be taking my last three core classes while I wait. I am sitting on pins and needles! I dreamed last night that there were only 120 spots, and I was number 124 on the list! I will be hard to live with until I hear.
- Jan 4 by Boxer MamaQuote from friendlyjaneWelcome!!! I agree you will never regret this time with the "last" baby. I did the same thing. I started slowly working on my classes when my daughter was 2 years old and she will be entering full-day kindergarten this August. The time goes way too fast! Good luck on your classes and sending in your nursing school application will be here before you know it!I am so happy for you! I can't wait until I get to say the same thing. I am getting my prereqs for my BSN but I am only taking 2 to 3 classes at a time. I am a stay at home mom of 2 kiddos. My youngest is almost 2 yo. I could take more classes and start sooner but I just can't do it. My little sweet boy is my last baby and I spent 2 months flat on my back on strict bedrest in the hospital trying to get him here alive. I am dying to start nursing school but in the big picture of life I know I will look back and be so thankful to have this time with my last baby at home. I am thankful now but there is a little distraction with wanting to be a nurse now!!! I am going to do the same thing when I apply for nursing school. I am gonna post here and jump up and down with joy!!! Good luck.
- Jan 19 by cmbickfordI am so nervous, I am waiting too. I applied to two programs; one an ADN program with a point acceptance system and another a BSN program (same school I earned my previous BS from) which admission is based on your transcript and essay. I should hear back from the ADN program in early March and the BSN program in March or April. I have 54 out of the possible 56 points from the ADN program so I feel as though I will get accepted there, but that is not my first choice. It is so hard to have your future in someone elses hands, especially knowing that you did the absolute best you could to get there. I have to keep reminding myself that life has a way of working itself out and whatever happens is meant to be. If I don't get in this year then I will keep trying until they get so sick of seeing my name that they accept me! Haha!
- Jan 19 by Rlee1Yep, the end of March seems like an eternity. I applied to one school only. I am hoping that having all my pre reqs and a 3.5 gpa coupled with a 98% on the pax/rn is good enough. I sure have read some heartbreakers!