Heres some ADVICE for those retaking the Hesi A2 ExamRegister Today!
- by bobbleheadoll Dec 14, '11did you know you can go to http://evolvereach.elsevier.com/ and login with the user name & password that you had to set up before taking the test and view your test scores by clicking on my remediation and you have the ability to see the actual questions you missed?
go login at http://evolvereach.elsevier.com/
and after you log on right below your user name click my content>reach testing and remediation
then the page with your hesi score will come up.
click on my exams plus sign instead of clicking on the hyperlink, and all the sections you took on the hesi will be listed.
then you can click on each hesi section individually and view the exact section/question you missed, and evolve will provide you example questions on those missed for study guides.
i didn't know this until today while i was looking at my retake results. i passed this time, but it would of helped me a lot if i had known evolve had this when trying to find study material.Last edit by bobbleheadoll on Dec 14, '11
- Dec 14, '11 by Streamline2010Bumped up your fantastic information, again. :-)
- Dec 14, '11 by Britt_MarieThank you soo much!
- Dec 30, '11 by ashdenThanks for that information. I never knew that you can look and see the items you missed.
- Jan 5, '12 by mckelley44This was so helpful, thank you! I retake the HESI in a couple weeks and wanted to know if the second time around was harder or was it the same kind of questions?
- Jan 17, '12 by mckelley44How was the test the second time around? I have to retake the Hesi in a couple of weeks and I am wondering if its going to be the same test or different version??? Anyone who has retook it please let me know!! Thanks!
- May 17, '12 by AmyKnows2Mckelley, doesnt look like anyone ever responded to your question... I would love to know the answer too, if you know. I retake the hesi in 4 weeks and havent been able to find much info either way. Thanks!
- Jul 17, '12 by lawrencencandyQuote from mckelley44Was the hesi exam exact same test?How was the test the second time around? I have to retake the Hesi in a couple of weeks and I am wondering if its going to be the same test or different version??? Anyone who has retook it please let me know!! Thanks!