Hardest pre-req?Register Today!
- by fbrlauren Feb 18Which pre-requisite did you guys find the most challenging?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=816451©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,717 Views
- Feb 18 by yedwards42Chemistry for me. I had to put in a lot of time studying to pull off an A, whereas other prereq's required less time/effort.
- Feb 18 by x_factorA&P just because it's a lot of memorization.
- Feb 18 by zoe92Chemistry.... Because I hate the subject.
- Feb 18 by futurernluveniaI would have to say Chemistry. I'm taking it right now and I hate it although I like the lab component
- Feb 18 by rubatoPhilosophy. Really!
- Feb 18 by Chelsea13So far my math courses have been the shin kickers. I hated algebra. I don't mind the finite math course and stat though. Algebra is just so abstract and I can't relate it to anything. I'd take A&P 10x before taking an advanced algebra course.
- Feb 18 by Georgia peach RNMICROBIOLOGY!
- Feb 18 by Boxer MamaHands down college algebra with statistics a close second!