First A&P Exams...Let's hear it! - Page 2Register Today!
- Feb 11 by meeepI wish our exams had more questions! A lot less room to make errors with only 25-30 questions and still get an A.
How are you guys liking your professor's testing style? Mine is fairly confusing.. you really have to read the question multiple times to pick up on key words, ughhh select all that apply, and essay questions. I overheard some girls in my class saying they had to leave some of those blank! I suppose at least with multiple choice you can guess, haha. This is definitely a class you have to study hard for!
- Feb 11 by havehopeI got a B on my first exam and will be taking my practical next Monday. Good luck to everyone.
- Feb 12 by Kendel.GI studied for 35+ hours this weekend for my lab practical (no social life lol) and took it today and feel AWESOME!!! The lecture exam is on Wednesday and I'm scared silly...but I think it'll turn out okay :-) I LOVE my prof he's young and has a very good understanding of what it's like as a student, he's probably my favorite teacher that I've had so far
- Feb 12 by zeno3344/45 on the first lecture
I will have my second exam this Wednesday and first lab exam on next Thursday.
I am only taking Anatomy though
- Feb 12 by mchel210I got a 94 on my first exam in class. 100% on all 5 quiz in chemistry But starting bones and studying like crazy! ahh.
- Feb 12 by TeeanneThe first exam - on the cell biology, anatomical terms, and chemistry - was a timed online test because it wasn't covered at all in lecture. I got a 96% on that. Last week we had our first in-class exams, I got a 96% on the practical and a 90% on the lecture. I'm not thrilled with the 90%, but at the same time I am grateful. I spent a lot of energy on the practical, that I felt like I didn't spend nearly enough time or energy on the lecture material.
Next time I want to make sure I spend more time reviewing the lecture material. I think now that I'm not so nervous about what to expect in practical it will be a little easier to balance. Of course we're learning all the skeleton stuff now and ouch, that seems like a lot to remember!
Oh! I also want to take advantage of the open lab time this time around.
- Feb 12 by missmollieWith A&P, study everyday. Any anatomy you have to learn (always my downfall) study everyday and attend open labs. I make question sheets based on lecture notes and lecture recordings. It's been my understanding thus far that if you understand the basics of a key point, you can pretty much figure out the rest if asked in a question.
That being said, I did study roughly 15 hours a week for A&P. It's a lot of time and prep, but don't be down! I knew so much by the time I was finished, it was definitely worth it.
- Feb 12 by stellakcJust got quiz 2 grades back, 94%! My lowest (so far) is an 85 and the lowest quiz grade is dropped so hopefully I won't have anything lower than that for the rest of the semester.
- Feb 18 by smtha620Made a 100 on my first practical... am a happy camper
- Feb 19 by jesslynn_85I got an 88 on both my lecture and lab test. I record the lectures and study everyday. I also go to school an hour before class and go to the open lab to look at lab stuff as well as study lecture stuff. This lab practical will be harder because it's on the all of the skeleton(minus the skull) and blood. 2nd lecture and lab tests are next week. We have quizzes everyday so that motivates me to study because the average of our quiz grade goes in as a lab practical grade at the end!! I have an A in the class right now so I'm very happy but will study harder and more for the next set of tests.