Fall 2012 Microbiology Students -- STAND UP! - Page 24Register Today!
- Nov 24, '12 by Blue Felt FedoraWelcome, suzw!
I'm really looking forward to the end of micro. Prior to taking the class, people told me I would either love it or hate it. I can honestly say neither is true. I don't love it. I don't hate it. For me, it's meh.
I also understood A&P much better. I'm not sure why, but I grasped it much more quickly. With micro, I feel like I'm always floundering. Don't get me wrong; I find it very interesting. My instructor is excellent. I'm doing well on the tests. Still, everything feels like a battle. It's just not coming as easily.
In Lecture, I've got exam #4 Tuesday, three more lectures, and then the final. Final official day of the semester is December 7th, with finals the following week. My last lecture will be on the 6th.
In Lab, our written final is Tuesday and we've got our unknowns and case study still to do. Once my unknown is complete and my case study is submitted, Lab is over. I'm looking forward to a break.
- Nov 24, '12 by carakristin1I am procrastinating my lab report and studying for our last exam before the final. Bad Cara! What are y'all up to? Keep on truckin', everybody, we're almost there!
- Nov 24, '12 by KimynurseWe find out on Tuesday, the results from our unknowns.
The unknown report is due on December 4th
We have a lecture test on December 4th
We have lab test/final on December 11th
We gave the lecture test/final in December 18th
I can't wait till micro is over!!!!
- Nov 25, '12 by SopranoKrisI've already figured out my 2 Unknowns (still have a week and a half to work on them in lab). So, I'm going to write up the report and turn it in early. Only took 2 sessions to figure them out...yay!
All we have left in lab is our final exam after this (won't be until Dec. 12th). In lecture, we just finished Unit 7 and have a quiz on Tuesday. Finish up unit 8 in the next few weeks and then our final exam is on Dec. 13th.
I'll be happy to be done. I'm so burned out on school right now!
- Nov 27, '12 by Blue Felt FedoraHad my written lab final today. Wasn't too bad. Grades aren't posted yet, but I feel pretty good about it. Thursday starts our unknowns.
Today's lecture exam, on the other hand, was a killer. No grades posted for that yet either, and I DON'T feel good about that one at all. I'm almost afraid to see how I did. Ugh.
- Nov 28, '12 by SopranoKrisYou'll be fine, Ladylynn6...I just know it! I'm jealous you're done already. We still have 3 more weeks to go...ugh!
- Nov 28, '12 by dsb_famWHOOOOOP!!!!! Just finished lab today, so GOOD NEWS! Bad News is that now I need to study the 25 page Final Exam study guide. Yep, 25 pages!
- Nov 29, '12 by KimynurseGood luck everyone
Just finished my unknown paper!
3 more tests to go, December 18th is our last day
- Nov 29, '12 by britthohenbrinkCompleted my unknown report last week, have a test on Monday, and our final is on December 10th.
I am doing better in this class than I thought I would and have not really enjoyed it too much. Will be glad when it's all over.
- Dec 2, '12 by EMT89I already turned in my Unknown since this week was going to be hellish. I would have had a microbiology lecture test, micro lab practical, and an 8 page paper to turn in on Thursday. I am already turning the 8 page paper in on Tuesday. 4 days from Thursday is my Microbiology lecture final. Thankfully our professor is making our test through blackboard . I was somewhat relieved at least to be away from distractions. Even though I can take it at home I'm going study my butt off. I could possibly come out with a B, but a C is more than likely my grade. I just haven't had any interest in Microbiology this semester. I love A&P1 and 2 and made A's, this just isn't my cup of tea (Microbiology). I have tried every study style and habit known to man.