Any schools still accepting applications? PLEASE HELP!Register Today!
- by EagerStudent1 Mar 8, '11Does anyone know if there are still any nursing schools anywhere still accepting applications for FALL 2011? Either BSN program or the accelarated. Anywhere, any answer would help me a lot!
Oh and im still taking classes right now (spring semester 2011) so if i have to send m transcripts before the semester is over, suppose they would be incomplete.
- Mar 8, '11 by StangGang92My school is taking applications until 3/11. Since I'm a freshman here my application is probably different then a transfers.
mtmercy.edu if you're interested. You might want to just email the head of nursing b/c idk if you can find the application online
- Mar 8, '11 by mailedcTrinity University in DC and Curry College outside of Boston in MA are still taking applications. Also, check on the NursingCAS website for more information. I think Creighton is still accepting as well as UMDNJ and maybe some schools in Texas too. Hope that helps!
- Mar 8, '11 by mgrn2bIf you are willing to move, the University of Arkansas at Little Rock is still accepting applications.
- Mar 8, '11 by MCLMN765Kimamichi Technology center is taking applications till April 15 2011
- Mar 8, '11 by EagerStudent1thank you everyone! i was beginning to think it was too late for me. thank you again!! i can only hope now that my gpa is good enough. *crosses fingers*
- Mar 8, '11 by thenameismacI believe that Coppin State in MD is still taking apps til the end of the month.
- Mar 10, '11 by AmesRT6510MGH Institute of Health Professions I think is May 1st in Boston.
- Mar 10, '11 by on eagles wingsMDC in Miami, FL is still taking applications...
- Mar 10, '11 by dpowe003NAU is taking traditional BSN applications until March 15th. They have programs in Flagstaff, Yuma, and Tucson.