Anatomy Lab Book Suggestion?Register Today!
- by zeno33 Jan 31Hello everyone.
I am currently taking Anatomy this semester. We do not have lab book but some of the students seem to have some kind of yellow and black cover book with pictures of the book and bone markings and stuff.
Could you give me a suggestion on lab book for bone and muscle and stuff?
Thank you in advance.
- Feb 1 by ADN2BIt's called, A Brief Atlas of the Human Body. ISBN 0-8053-7373-X. Hope this helps.
- Feb 1 by ADN2BThe cranial nerves and muscles are included, but unless you need to identify the muscles on a cadaver, you'll need to study the plastic models. The bones and their markings are the same as the skeleton. It also includes histology of tissue and organs to study your slides.
- Feb 1 by baja_blast1I have nuturs atlas. Might not of spelt tyat right. It is a huge help when you have it for those bones and muscles. Make sure you get hands on with the models.
- Feb 1 by Devon RexI think an excellent book is:
"Atlas of Human Anatomy"
by Frank H. Netter MD.
ISBN #13 978-1-4160-3385-1
*** Might be the same as baja_blast1 was referring to. ***