Anyone know about Maryville's FNP program? - Page 20Register Today!
- Aug 15, '12 by little1rn10I also received the syllabus yesterday. :uhoh21:
Will everyone who was accepted be working and attending online classes?
- Aug 15, '12 by nursegirl2001little1rn10:
Some I imagine will be on-campus and all of us who are in the online classes will be divided into many groups is what I understand. Right now there are like 339 online students for the NP programs combined. Most of them are for the FNP though which is interesting.
- Aug 15, '12 by nursegirl2001strother85
This is the only semester where we take 1 class at a time because next semester (Spring 2013) we have to take 2 at a time and then over the summer months it's back to 1 class at a time over 8 weeks time,I believe it is. Then in the fall it's back to 2 classes at a time along with the clinical component.......I do not see how any of us can hold down a full time job and meet academic obligations at the same time especially starting Spring 2013 onward.....
- Aug 16, '12 by strother85Hey how do I get an invite to the Facebook group?
- Aug 17, '12 by mskayteeRNOn Facebook, look for the Maryville University FNP Distance Program Class of 2014 and ask for an invite.
- Aug 17, '12 by nursegirl2001Thanks !! I sent an invite !!!
- Aug 22, '12 by cocojonesRNTNSThey accepted 2 of your 600 classes what were they is you don't mind me asking because they only accepted my theory class i got an A in theory and a B in Legal/ Ethics
- Aug 26, '12 by mskayteeRNThey accepted a theory and a research class which are the first two classes of the program, so that's why I'm not starting until January.
- Aug 30, '12 by caleyjo21I am looking into the FNP program at Maryville and was wondering what everyones experience has been with them so far. I am looking at starting Fall 2013.