Tidewater Community College 2013-2014 NursingRegister Today!
- by regina9979 May 16Hey everyone, I would like to start a new thread for all the nursing students who got accepted into the Tidewater Community College Beazley School of Nursing 2013-2014. I will be starting in the August cohort and would like to meet some of my future class mates. If you are in another cohort, please add to the thread and we can all share information. Best of luck to everyone who will be nursing students this fall and spring!
- 14,655 Views
- May 16 by regina9979Does anyone know of really good nursing shoes? I need to start looking and don't really know what's out there. Also, any idea's on brands of stethoscopes?
- May 18 by HospiceRN2BDansko are awesome nursing shoes, they are expensive but very comfortable.
- May 20 by nursenthemakinI am in Cohort 2 ( October start) Any others out there starting with me ? Congrats to all that got accepted :-) Regina9979 I hear the Littmann Stethocopes are really good !
- May 21 by regina9979Nursenthemakin, Thanks for the suggestion on stethoscopes. I have met a couple more nursing students in my sociology class. I am not sure which cohort they are in, but I will ask.
- May 21 by nursenthemakinThanks Regina9979
- May 21 by monica14Congratulations! I'm starting in the August cohort too.
- May 30 by regina9979Does anyone know how clinicals work? Is in addition to the lab portion of our class or IS IT the lab portion of our class? I am confused at the moment and just looking for some clarity. Thanks!
- May 30 by nursenthemakinQuote from regina9979Don't quote me but I believe its Monday/Wednesday lecture Tuesday/Thursday Clinical....we will find out at orientationDoes anyone know how clinicals work? Is in addition to the lab portion of our class or IS IT the lab portion of our class? I am confused at the moment and just looking for some clarity. Thanks!