Baptist School of Health Professions 2014 RN
- 0Oct 9, '13 by tchaouiI am accepting a seat at Baptist School in San Antonio for Spring 2014. Does anyone know when the first day of school is?
What about nearby apartments that range from 500-600 month for 1 bedroom. I am relocating from Houston to San Antonio.
Thanks for your help!
- 0Oct 11, '13 by kmocCongrats! I'm also accepting a seat for the RN program. I do believe the first day of school will be January 6th. I found a lot of information in their academic catalog, here's the link.
The school's zip code is 78229 to help aid you in your apartment search. The Landmark at Medical Center seems nice and has 1 bedrooms from $535 and is about 10 minutes away. Also, have you received an email about processing day yet? I haven't.
- 0Oct 14, '13 by saltgeorgeI'm supposed to start there spring 2014 also. I live within walking distance from the BSHP. It's in the San Antonio medical center and there are tons of apartments available in that price range. I live in Las Cimas, pretty nice and also in that price range and very close!I to am still waiting on info on processing day! Yall be sure and post something when you hear something, I'm afraid I'm going to somehow miss the email, lol... Do any of you still need to see about financial aid? I know they said financial aid would be there on processing day to answer questions,but I'm worried about not having enough time to sort it all out in time for the first day of the spring semester. My FAFSA is all done and I had a copy sent to the school, just don't know if there's anything else i need to do.
- 0Oct 15, '13 by kmocQuote from saltgeorgeFinancial aid will be there to answer all of your questions, I don't think it'll take too much time to get it all sorted out, definitely doable in two months. I submitted my FAFSA as well (had to resubmit because I forgot to add the school code), they should have some kind of summary as to your awarded funds and required forms, if required. I wonder what all we will be doing on processing day besides registration and financial aid.Do any of you still need to see about financial aid? I know they said financial aid would be there on processing day to answer questions,but I'm worried about not having enough time to sort it all out in time for the first day of the spring semester. My FAFSA is all done and I had a copy sent to the school, just don't know if there's anything else i need to do.
- 0Oct 27, '13 by kadjHello to both of you and congrats. I will be starting in the Spring Class. I'm a bit nervous and excited. I have a friend who started this semester so I may be able to give a little info. As far as financial aid, they do it on processing day and it will come together....she had to cover a few books out or pocket as the financial aid check was not received until 2 weeks into the semester. The books for the 1st semester are quite pricey, but I'm looking at buying from people in from the Fall 2013 class. So far she said is has been hard and she has had to put in allot more time then she did for A/P and Micro. We took them together and got A's in them, but she said they go over 3-4 chapters /day and the tests are pretty tough. Well I hope this info helps......I actually like to know what I'm in for, rather then going in blind.........
- 0Oct 29, '13 by kmocCongrats to you as well, Kadj! That's some very helpful information. I've seen that the books for last semester (and probably this coming semester too) came to a total of $500+, so that's a really good idea to buy from people who don't need theirs anymore. Thanks for all the information, if you can think of anything else that will be helpful in these next few months I'd be grateful to hear it (:
Ps: I couldn't agree more, nothing like getting to class and being blindsided as to what's expected of you, yikes!