Ohio University RN-to-BSN Program - Page 197Register Today!
- May 9, '12 by ProgressiveThinkingAny OU vets on this thread take psy 221- behavioral statistics? I'm considering taking this in the summer because the professor has a better rating to rate my professor .com. However, psy 120 elementary stats is less units and is cheaper. I know for behavioral stats you have to go to a testing center to find a proctor. Is the se true for psy 120??
- May 12, '12 by NBanasz1Here's hoping for a 6 week version, although I don't see it on the available class schedule yet.
- May 12, '12 by DidiRNSorry I just saw your message. I guess it is according to her, it will satisfy the upper level writing course requirement.
- May 15, '12 by NBanasz1I can confirm the above opinions, my advisor said that there should be a course available in the fall to satisfy the junior composition requirement. She said classes will be small, and there will only be a few available spots, number is NRSE 370J. She advised me to sign up for the existing class and that I can always change it before class starts.
- May 20, '12 by iwantmoreSo, back on topic- I applied for the Fall term. On 8 May, I received an email with confirmation that my application was received and that future communication would be sent via OU email. I have set up my OU email account using the Personal Identification number that was given. My current application status shows complete, and I know that although it shows nothing on the To Do List, my transcripts may still be pending. So we wait...
- May 21, '12 by BacktotheBeachHi all, I have a couple general questions about OU's program. Once you start, must you take a course every 5 weeks, or can you stop and start as your schedule allows? Is it an option to take the courses in 10 week blocks? Do you decide which one you want at the beginning or can you switch between the 5 and 10 week sessions?
The above post mentioned NRSE 370 J for the junior comp requirement, does anyone know if that will be available online?