Ohio RN to BSN - Electives - Page 4Register Today!
- Oh, and did you set it up like you set up the memo reading responses?? or more like a paper?
- My stretch was Thursday - Sunday night 12's. Died Monday AM - and started on it Monday night when I pulled my carcass out of bed. Darling honey and I went on a "date" yesterday ... so no homework was done!! Brainstormed today and have been writing like crazy.
My topic is ED to IP report. Goals were look for any published standards regarding a timeline - professional journals, national data bases, etc. Look at Standards of Care - ANA of course, the process at other hospitals in our system - how it works for them, valid reasons to delay transfer, etc. Then, look at what is done at my facility currently - what works, what doesn't. Third goal was to take the info found and apply it to admissions at my hospital. Bunch of gobbledy gook - but I am the queen of BS
- I used the template for the Creative Communications Problem-Solving Planning memo instructions ... whew, what a mouthful. I think I found it included with the module instructions....
- I have what he calls the Information Plan for Training Policy Proposal --- Yes??? Did you see any guidelins on length Etc? And this goes through Safe-assign?? weird.... LOL
- Quote from stephparmThat is the "example" that was provided. The memo instructions are another document. He replied to someone else about length ... think he said around 1,000 words. I am "wordy" - ended up with about 1250 - should be around there after re-write. This is one of those silly safe assign things too?? LOL - will see if I can beat my 19% from last time!!I have what he calls the Information Plan for Training Policy Proposal --- Yes??? Did you see any guidelins on length Etc? And this goes through Safe-assign?? weird.... LOL
- Ok - I found the instructions. Did you do the headings and then at the end do the detailed description, initial research plan and plan of attack???
- one last question - we dont need sources for this correct? That is for the next step....
- Jan 26, '12 by rninmeThe detailed description goies under reason for writing or whatever that first heading is. Detailed plan of attack goes under the next 2 - where you are getting info and what you expect to find. No sources - I did the broad professional journals and national clearinghouse data bases, personal interviews.
- Jan 29, '12 by rninmeWeekly reading response submitted! Thank heavens! Need to start on this paper but have to write legal/ethics paper first. The fun never ends!!
- Jan 30, '12 by rninmeOh for Pete's sake! I got a 4.4 out of 5 on my planning document - you needed to further expand on your research information and how it will apply to fixing this communication issue. Also, please make it more personal - you are focusing too much on procedural issues. Well really?? When you work with a nurse that refuses to budge and "is doing nothing wrong" in his opinion - you change the procedure because you won't change him!!! This class will be the death of me ....