NRSE 414 Cultural Diversity - Page 5Register Today!
- Apr 30, '12 by mtsteelhorseI got the 5th edition. I don't think you could go wrong getting the latest edition. Maybe grab it and make sure you can return if a problem. I seriously doubt you'll have one. I rent all my books. See you in class!
- Apr 30, '12 by Inimica18Quote from ScrubRNwannabeLol that is ok.Ohh no. It's not. Sorry about that. I was dreaming when I answered it. Ha Ha Ha.
But it's a good book anyway.
I am taking stats in the summer (6/18-8/10) so I am hoping that will be ok for me. I do not think I would want a five week statistic course. I would rather take it over a longer time.
- Apr 30, '12 by 2yearrnbaHi there,
re the Diversity class, I accidentally bought the 6th edition because of the mixup with the 2 isbns - each one different on the bookshop site, and on the course site. SO I emailed the Prof. Erlewine, and she emailed me back and said "The 6th edition will be fine!".
Hope that answers everyone. Boy, that NRSE 451 was a killer. Still recuperating from changing my whole life to only working, reading assignments and papers and NRSE 451. Cooking real food again, and actually shopping now in the 5 or so days before Diversity starts.
- Apr 30, '12 by cb830rnThanks for the book info. Just finished NRSE 451 too, hoping it will be a little bit easier with diversity now that I know how things work. One week to catch up before the madness starts again.
- May 1, '12 by HelloooNurse84I will be in NRSE 414 this next 5 weeks. Thanks for the book info.
- May 1, '12 by mtsteelhorseWhat is 451? Did you mean 341, Community Health? Enjoy your week off! I know I am!
- May 1, '12 by rninmeIsn't 451 the temporary number for the combo transitions/legal class? Glad I got here longgggg before that combo!! Enjoyed both classes but don't think I would like them together - and at 6 credit hours!!!
- May 1, '12 by mtsteelhorseOhhhh...right you are. It's actually 4510. I will be taking a combo of 416 and 445 (4580). I forgot they had started that with those two courses. I was tempted to take 416 and 445 individually but I'll just muddle through and hope for the best. I just want them allllll behind me, lol.
- May 2, '12 by modgoth1Hi,
I have been reading a lot of posts on this site and finally took the plunge and joined. I too am taking classes at OU to earn my BSN. I've completed Transistions, Legal/Ethics, Gerontology, and just finished 325 last week. Next week I'll be starting the Culture Diversity RN class. I will also be taking 310 - actually hoping to test ouf of that class as they are still offering that option. Oh, and I am also in Business Communications this quarter. My 325 RN class was a bear because of so many inconsistencies and I am SO glad it's over. Looking forward to Cultural Diversity, and hoping that it will be pretty interesting.
I am on track to complete my BSN studies by December, when I will be one big time happy camper!
- May 2, '12 by mtsteelhorseGlad you joined us. 325 was a bear for me as well...for the same reasons you noted. I hope diversity is a good class. I finish in Dec also. Looking forward to it! Good luck to you. This is a great group for support!