Tri-C Nursing Program-Starting in Fall 2011
- 0Nov 23, '10 by MelMelHHi All,
I was looking for fellow students that will be starting the nursing program in the Fall of 2011. I am excited about starting and just looking for others who I might be in class with. If anyone has any information on what the process is like before hand, please let me know.
Thanks in advance
- 0Dec 22, '10 by LeahMarieI will be taking Micro this spring semester as well. I will also be taking A&P 2 in Spring... I'm hoping that it isn't going to be too much to handle but I really want to get all my non nursing classes done prior to starting the program in the Fall and those are the only two I have left.
As for working, right now I work full time while going to school and I'm hoping to switch over to prescheduled prn at my current job come this fall. This would mean that I would have a couple regularly scheduled days a week but am also considered a prn worker. I then could pick up hours off of the schedule and also receive a higher pay rate since my hours won't be guaranteed every week.
The only other way around still being able to work full time would be to switch to day shift, which I really would rather not do.
I guess I'll figure it out closer when it gets closer to that time.
- 0Dec 23, '10 by LeahMarieI will be taking Micro at the Eastern Campus on Fridays during the day.
Not working really isn't an option for me either. Right now I work 4 days/week and would like to maintain that if at all possible, but I'm not sure it is. I would rather not have to take out any school loans at all.
- 0Dec 24, '10 by MelMelHLeahMarie & Crfry....I will also be at the Eastern campus for the evening/weekend classes. I do believe time will fly by. The year is just about over. I can't wait to start. I still have a&p II and Micro to finish. I am taking a & p in the spring and hopefully micro in the summer, although I do not like summer classes because they are so crammed. Well, see you two soon
- 0Feb 23, '11 by rtrhodes07Hello everyone, I will be starting the prgrm Fall 2011/evening weekend/Metro. I am very excited as well, i feel like its been so long just completing my prereqs. Now i am finally starting in August..I originally was going to start the program Fall 12. I got a email a few weeks ago asking if i was interested in starting this Fall (a year earlier).I gladly accepted. I have my bachelors in Business and is working now fulltime. 7-5 10/hrs a day. I am hoping that i will survive the prgram. Im sure my job wont work with my hrs, tho i am praying they will. I have been saving up alot now since i am starting earlier than expected. Anyone thats in it. It is very time consuming the first semester, as far as if i should not work??