Second Semester starts tomorrowRegister Today!
- by futurenurseya33 Jan 17, '12Who's ready?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=663017©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 924 Views
- Jan 17, '12 by studentnurseCTI'm almost ready LOL, I have 20 chapters to read by Friday!!!
- Jan 17, '12 by Dpeterson777starting 4th today! Can't believe how fast time flies by! Graduation is only a few months away. Woo hooo! You'll be there soon too! Second semester was pretty fun. Much better than first, in my opinion. Goodluck!
- Jan 17, '12 by donsterRNContinued luck and success to all of you. You'll be graduating before you know it!
- Jan 17, '12 by VickyRNHave a wonderful semester!
- Jan 17, '12 by bokergloryI started yesterday. Time does go by fast. We will start our clinicals next week. Super excited and nervous at the same time. It feels a little different this time. I sense that people are seeing each other as competition. We are in an accelerated BSN program and we will be competing for jobs end of this year. Good luck to everybody!
- Jan 17, '12 by Java MamaThis is my 2 week of the second semester and it's going pretty good so far. Good luck everyone!
- Jan 17, '12 by iluvpathoThis is my second week of my third semester and I am already feeling the pressure! I just keep dreaming of summer break which will happen happily if I finish this semester Good Luck everyone!!!!!!
- Jan 17, '12 by xxsunshineBellaxxStarting on monday and I'm readyyyy!
- Jan 18, '12 by mattrnstudent23I started second semester last week, and it is so much better than first semester. I'm in an ASN program and I love it. First semester we learned all the nursing skills in lab, went to clinical, and had class twice a week. This semester we have class twice a week, again, no skills lab, and two clinicals per week. The material we are covering in class is so much more in depth, and interesting, and clinicals are a blast too. Get ready to study hard, and good luck!