As a nursing student I am required to ask for at least 2 informational interviews of registered nurses for my class. If anyone can assist me in this matter it would be greatly appreciated
1. Who did you interview and what is their job title
2. What was learned about skills? (Skills needed, avenues to build skills, ways to enhance already accomplished skills.)
3. What other education and training do I need?
4. What experiences would enhance my ability to enter this field? (Volunteer, on-the-job, internships.)
5. How does this career field uphold and support my identified career and life values?
6. What else do I need to know about this career field?
7. Is there continued interest? What appeals? What does not?
8. Who would be a good person to talk with next?
9. What do I want to do next regarding this career interest area? (Classes, training, volunteer, entry-work, etc.)
10. What barriers will keep me from moving forward in this career field?
11. What resources and people are available to assist me in overcoming these barriers?