Plus Size Scrubs?Register Today!
- by MJB2010 Jul 5, '11What is your favorite? I am 5'4" and in street clothes a 16 or 18. I am having an awful time finding scrubs. Any recommendations?
- Jul 21, '11 by enb611I understand how hard it can be to get what you want in a plus size....
I wear a 24 top and 26 bottom and just ordered a TON of scrubs from www.tafford.com! I wear a 2x top and 3x bottom. They carry up to 5x or 6x.
They have amazing sales ALL the time. Sign up for the email first and they will send a coupon almost immediatly.
I didn't pay more than $12 for a top (check the clearance section) and I love the essentials elastic flair leg scrubs. The quality is great!
- Aug 14, '11 by thecool1Nscrubs2noTo females that have curves and want a really nice, neat looking scrubs. Myself I'm not a nurse that likes prints unless its a simple logo on a cuff or something. Med couture has really nice scrubs....I just brought two sets they are made by peaches uniforms...they move with you...they have some spandex. I like cherokee too. So far the only brands I wear, I've worn cherokee for over 10 yrs. I like uniforms to last...since I only buy 3-4 new sets a year. Also for shoes try USA KLOGS...they have both the heel in and out...and are really really comfortable on your feet.They look and feel just as good as other brand...for less(90.00).Last edit by thecool1Nscrubs2no on Aug 14, '11
- Aug 14, '11 by ctasyI got some Dickies scrubs and they are really comfortable. I wear a 2X and thought I would look really bad in scrubs, but these are cut nice for a full figured woman.
- Aug 16, '11 by yousoldtheworldI generally wear an xl or 2x, and I get most of my scrubs from Tafford and Uniform Advantage. Tafford is great for cheap tops, and the Uniform Advantage butter soft pants are my favorite.
- Aug 27, '11 by MissJulieMy favorites are Cherokee, but I'm also fond of Tafford.
(I'm a 3x top and bottom, mostly thanks to boobs and hips!)
- Sep 4, '11 by bethedI am a tafford girl all the way!!!
- Sep 6, '11 by JennyNurse2BI have a rather large derriere and hips, but a relatively small waist. Because of that fact, it's a lot better for me to have pants with a bit of stretch. Do you all know where I can find some plus sized pants with stretch?