Name your favorite scrub top/pants! - Page 2Register Today!
- Sep 19, '12 by Imanurse01Smart Scrubs are the bomb! They even have 100% cotton that doesn't wilt, colorfast-even when bleached in the washing machine & soften even more every time you wash them. A little more expensive, but so worth it.
Smart Scrubs | S.C.R.U.B.S. | Nursing Scrubs, Medical Uniforms
- Sep 19, '12 by turnforthenurseRNCherokee Flexibles, Koi and Wink. The Wink scrubs feel really ROUGH compared to Cherokee and Koi, but they are actually VERY comfortable. My favorite thing about them are the pockets!!!
- Sep 19, '12 by ZapazolWalmart. Kmart.
- Sep 19, '12 by marycarneyI second the Smart Scrubs. They wear like IRON (esp. the cargo pants). The colors stay bright - and all the scrubs I get compliments on - are from Smart Scrubs.
- Sep 19, '12 by proud nurseI like the tops from Tafford. Very unique and they run large, so I like being able to order a size smaller than I really wear, lol. The tops from Walmart are cute too, and they have alot of pediatric styles. I love Cherokee work wear pants because of the length and flared leg. They look and feel custom made for me.
- Sep 19, '12 by SENSUALBLISSINFLAnyone has suggestions for someone with a more to love body?
I do love pockets.
- Sep 19, '12 by sbostonRNI have a "more to love" body too I like the Wink tops - they are feminine and curve in at the waist so they don't fit like a tent. I personally love unisex pants because I find the women's cut are always low-rise and don't have good coverage. I've tried both RxGear (from Work n Gear) and Cherokee with good results.
- Sep 19, '12 by lilsnfrnI agree with dee78; I like the fit of Cherokee Workwear scrubs. I also like the way Grey's Anatomy scrubs fit. I'm petite, and it's hard to find scrubs I don't swim in.