I need help with a dosage question on medicine please?ThanksRegister Today!
- by Aongroup1990 Jun 6, '12A patient is to receive ½ tablet four times daily. The available tablets are 5 mg. How many milligrams of medication will the patient receive per day?
- Jun 6, '12 by MunoRNWhat do you have so far?
- Jun 6, '12 by Aongroup1990omg thanks so much. i do appreciate it luv2brn
- Jun 6, '12 by Esme12I have always told my children that if you don't have anything nice to say.....say nothing at all. There are ways to get one's point across without being hurtful.
OP....we are happy to help with homework, and luv2bnrn was very nice to provide the answer for you, but that will not help you learn how to do calculations.....a huge part of nursing. I like to see what you have done so far so I may be better able to help you and teach you how to find the answer yourself.
Here is an excellent website designed to help you learn.....DosageHelp.com - Helping Nursing Students Learn Dosage Calculations
- Jun 6, '12 by tnbutterflyMoved to Nursing and Patient Medications.
- Jun 6, '12 by Aongroup1990exactly i think that the question doesn't make sense either...
- Jun 6, '12 by roser13My guess is that it's just an algebra question, switched around to test your ability to go at the calculation bass-ackward, so to speak.