RN to BSN without clinicalRegister Today!
- by teakntwist Oct 27, '11Can anyone tell me what schoold offer RN to BSN without clinical? I have had trouble finding them.
- Oct 27, '11 by suhlirTry Ohio University; I completed my RN to BSN from there.
- Oct 28, '11 by VaxeneSoutheastern Louisiana University
- Oct 29, '11 by JDougRNKeuka in NY
- Jan 3, '12 by foreverLaurI second Ohio University! Cheap tuition, accredited, well respected, entirely online, and no clinicals.
- Jul 28, '12 by bigdaddy2011How long did it take u to finish with Ohio? Any extra BS classes you had to take too?
- Jul 25 by nycjimboI was just refused admission to USI intheir RN-BSN program because they claim NY passed a law requiring all online programs outside the state must have a clinical component. How can NY make this requirement of a licensed Nurse? How can they enforce it? I have my license! I can find no word of this online, can you? I emailed the DOE but no response yet.
- Jul 25 by MeriwhenUniversity of Texas at Arlington. You don't even need to be in Texas.
The University of Texas at Arlington - UT Arlington - UTA