- 1Nov 7, '08 by MauraRNHey all!
Just sent in my CPNE application with all attachments. I will post time frames, location info, lodging, road conditions and stuff on this thread.
I asked for any location in NPAC with 3 days notice. I am so ready to be done with school and my LTC/sub-acute job. I live south of Boston, MA so anywhere in New York State or the PA location is not too far.
Chime in with your waiting times, dates, etc.
- 1Nov 7, '08 by txspadequeenRN, BSN, RNcongrats on getting all that in. i found that to be a all day job...i hope you are able to get a date rather fast. i am finding that the longer i wait the madder i get...that makes this red headed cajun unstable so i'm trying to control myself...lol
i hope you get your date soon...
- 0Nov 8, '08 by MauraRNUploaded my application and supporting documents at 2p, 11/07/08. At 8p I checked MyEC and the message was that they had accepted all of my documents except the CPR card because I forgot to include the back of my CPR card where my signature is located. (DUH!!) Uploaded that right away and the message displayed is "In Review". I'll check on Monday and hope that is all set. I will keep all future NPACers up to date in my waiting game, maybe it will help someone to plan their life around all of this waiting.
- 1Nov 10, '08 by changeofpaceRNI applied Aug 14th and got my date about 2 weeks ago. I waited about 3 months before I called to make sure I was on the cancellation list (some people in my study group found there was an error with that) so when I called, they offered me a date right then.. I was like "uuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhh.. sure I'll take it" but have since bitten my nails to a stub.. One day I'm ready, the next day I am not haha..
- 0Nov 10, '08 by MauraRNChangeofPace, thanx for the response. When is your date? I will likely start haunting them by January 1st. I so want to quit my job but I need the OT that working all of the holidays will bring. I can't be out of work (for financial reasons) for much more than a month. Also, my bday is Feb 9th and I would have to renew my LPN license at that time. Just another few hundred bucks out the door!!!!
- 1Nov 10, '08 by changeofpaceRNI test Jan 5, 6 and 7 (weekday option) in Utica :uhoh21:
I started studying back in August and really cracked down this past month. I know myself and I know I needed at least 3 months to study (I was overwhelmed at first with the study guide).. I ended up getting 4.5 total by the time my date comes.
Good luck to you!
- 3Nov 11, '08 by MauraRNSo I uploaded the back of my CPR card and it was "in review" all w/e. On Monday, they posted that it was the FRONT of the card was missing. Posted that and got "back of the card was missing". Did this routine a few times before it dawned on me to copy the copies onto one page and upload. Mission accomplished!!! Silly mistake on my part causing all sorts of anxieties that I don't need. Hope this helps someone in the future.