First two BSN classes done! - page 2
by Pixie.RN, BSN, RN, EMT-P Senior Moderator | 4,152 Views | 23 Comments
(Okay, completely unrelated, I love the little skeleton/skull icon. Hee hee! I can see myself using that a lot. ;) ) My first 8 weeks with Chamberlain is done! It went well. I got an A in my "NR351-Transition to Professional... Read More
- 0Dec 22, '08 by Pixie.RN, BSN, RN, EMT-P Senior ModeratorQuote from nikpik27The first paper was something like 3 to 5 pages, and had to be about complimentary and alternative therapies -- you pick from a very large list. The second paper was 5 to 8 pages, and had to be about a "professional topic" -- there was a list, again. I chose to write about an ethical dilemma I had observed at work. They weren't too difficult to do, but I enjoy writing. I just had to get used to using APA styleQuestion for you, how long had the papers needed
to be and what where they about??
- 3Dec 23, '08 by txspadequeenRN, BSN, RNhey ..all y'all are picking on lunah here and she might just create a hit list spreadsheet and all of you will be on it...lol anyway its about time you completed these classes..heaven forbid you just started what last week...you will have your phd before i even get to take my cpne...keep going smarty pants...lololol
- 2Dec 23, '08 by Pixie.RN, BSN, RN, EMT-P Senior ModeratorQuote from BBFRNYou betcha! (I actually have a tattoo of a little skull with a purple bow on his head ... so cute! LOL!)I guess the big question is: if she makes a hit-list spreadsheet, will it have little skull icons on it?
- 2Dec 23, '08 by Pixie.RN, BSN, RN, EMT-P Senior ModeratorQuote from txspadequeen921They started in October. Time really flies!! I'm happy with Chamberlain, though. Glad I decided to go with them. I just FINALLY got "welcome to school!" materials in the mail from UW-Green Bay, now that I've finished my first two classes with Chamberlain, and I applied with UW-GB the same time I applied to Chamberlain! And I've never heard anything from Slippery Rock University besides a letter stating they were waiting on my transcripts from Germany, which I know were sent from Heidelberg shortly after I requested them. Oh well.anyway its about time you completed these classes..heaven forbid you just started what last week...
- 3Dec 23, '08 by stressgalLunah congrats on completing your first courses with Chamberlain. I just completed my capstone course so I guess I could call myself an Alumni of Chamberlain. I really enjoyed the process and thought the education I received was exceptional. I hope you find your studies equally as enjoyable. Good luck and pm me if you ever have any questions.
Marcia RN BSN