Cheapest online RN-BSN - Page 3Register Today!
- Jul 11, '10 by anonymurseI think UT Arlington without clinicals will be cheaper than UW with, because if I work those days instead of volunteering them, I do a little better than break even. Plus my hospital will pay for some of my tuition, and pay more if I go to UT than than UW due to UT charging more per credit hour, so UT wins by a nose.
- Jul 11, '10 by MickyB-RNQuote from anonymurseWell help paying is always great! that's awesome. Unfortunately, I am paying out of pocket.I think UT Arlington without clinicals will be cheaper than UW with, because if I work those days instead of volunteering them, I do a little better than break even. Plus my hospital will pay for some of my tuition, and pay more if I go to UT than than UW due to UT charging more per credit hour, so UT wins by a nose.
- Jul 12, '10 by FaeriewandSo how do they test at U of T? Are the tests online? Some colleges you have to go out to a special testing center for your exams.
- Jul 12, '10 by FaeriewandUniversity of Texas at Arlington is also very cheap for the pre-reqs
You can take them online A&P and Micro for $349. pretty good
- Jul 14, '10 by rajan2I would like to know also about the testing at U.Arlington...
- Jul 14, '10 by caliotter3While perhaps not the cheapest, WGU's program is one of the reasonable programs now available out there. Online University | Online Degree | Accredited Bachelor's and Master's Degrees
- Jul 14, '10 by kimber3ksHi, I just wanted to correct something I think I had posted earlier on this thread.
In my research I have found Ohio University, NOT Ohio State University,,,guess that really does make a difference.
Anyway, if you are a RN currently working at one of their "partner" hospitals or graduated from one of their "partner" community colleges it looks like you can get your BSN for $5850 !
Even for myself, who does not belong to any of their partnering institutions, of course, living here in New Jersey !....tuition looks to be $155/credit.
Maybe all that searching around actually DID help !!!!
- Lets do like caliotter and supply the links
Here is the link to Ohio State online RN-BSN
Ohio University RN-to-BSN Academic Outreach Initiative
And Fort Hays State University
Nursing (RN to BSN) - Fort Hays State University
- Here is a better link at FHSU online RN-BSN
Degree and Course Requirements - Fort Hays State University
- If you live in California, Cal State Dominguez Hills is not too bad if you do it all in three semesters going full time.
Online Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN) Degree Completion Program
But they did have to raise tuition for fall.
$ 1,539 for part-time up to 6 units and $ 2,427 for full time 6.5 and more units. But it's completely online and comes highly recommended.
Plus not too many classes to take as pre-reqs. You don 't even need o-chem.