HAS ANYONE BEEN APPROVED OR DENiED W/ RECORD - Page 4Register Today!
- Jul 10, '12 by nursefaceI was approved after total disclosure and evidence of total rehabilitation. Everyone makes mistakes and the boards are forgiving...you just have to earn it!
- Jul 17, '12 by chelc13I was APPROVED after the board found a misdemeanor on my record. I showed the BON that I went to rehab, and proved myself to them without having to go to a hearing. IT IS POSSIBLE WITH A RECORD. It always depends on the case, but BON is understandable and will give u a chance. Remember if you really want to be a nurse YOU WILL BE!
- Oct 19, '12 by mr.needhelpHey octavian how did you know that you passeD?does it say the same thing as denial application for licensure? plz reply asap thanks
- Oct 21, '12 by fever_rnI had a few minor discrepancies and knowone seems to care. Loitering where drugs are used and an assault turned to domestic violence charge and some various driving offenses.
- Oct 21, '12 by NRSKarenRNOP has not responded in pst year. Thread closed.