How I got my dream job! - Page 2Register Today!
- Mar 24, '12 by NurseLoveJoy88Congrats!!!
- Mar 24, '12 by onedayitllbemeThanks for this, so helpful!
- Mar 24, '12 by jellybean0583Congrats!
I'm going to try this and hopefully everything will work out!
If you do not mind me asking, how long was your email to the DON. And did you just say how you like there hospital and would love to work for them and how did you end the email? By saying attached is my resume and cover letter please contact me if you any questions, etc?
- Mar 24, '12 by tokyoROSEJellybean0583, I will pm you the exact email I sent.
- Mar 24, '12 by Trammie86Wow, congratulations!! That was such a great post. thank you. Can you also pm me the email that you wrote to the DON so i can have an idea. Thank you so much
- Mar 25, '12 by tokyoROSEQuote from RNstokeThis is so sweet, thank you. I think I will make a darn good nurseCongratulations on being smart and resourceful. You are going to be an excellent nurse w/that no problem is too great attitude, your patients are going to benefit greatly from it
- Mar 25, '12 by Joe VGreat article! Thanks for sharing.
- Mar 25, '12 by jellybean0583Thank you so much tokyoROSE! If you do not mind me asking, what did you write as the subject line? Thanks again!
- Mar 25, '12 by Psychtrish39Congratulations.. You are a real go getter and an asset to nursing with that take no prisoners attitude. I will keep your tips in mind for myself if needed in future.