- by christy k. Mar 29, '10Does anyone know if these CPR classes online are legit
- Mar 29, '10 by emt2rn82American heart Association allows you to take the theory portion of the class on the internet but your skills must be verified by an Instructor, I know in my area the only CPR that most healthcare facilities acknowledge are from AHA healthcare provider or ARC professional rescuer.
- Mar 31, '10 by gtokoI did CPR renewal online. It only cost me 20 $. The hospital that I work at did not accept it, stating CPR renewal has to be actual hands-on.
Check with your hospital first
- Mar 31, '10 by caliotter3They are legit, but they still require that you take the skills portion of the test with a real instructor before you can get your card. About a week ago, I saw an ad for a job where the employer specifically stated that an online CPR certification was not acceptable for their position.
- Aug 3, '11 by wonder boyPlease help me... what are the possible nursing diagnosis that I can use (both for adult and child) for basic life support? thanks
- Aug 12, '11 by iloveOk i have like a question about what kind of class you need to take. Do you need to take a class for professional health providers or for adult CPR/AED. I signed up for the Adult/AED i plan on getting a job at a nursing home proably first as a new grad. Is this ok or are they going to require that I have the one for professional health providers?