Help with interview questionsRegister Today!
- by Nsg student2012 Apr 28, '12I am a nursing student graduating next month and getting ready to go on interviews. I've heard the interviews are panel style and I'm very nervous about it. Can anyone pls help with possible questions that they may ask? I just want to be ready and prepare myself so I don't black out in the middle of the interview.
- Apr 28, '12 by ozoianThey may ask you:
Basic scenarios, prioritization questions, what might you do in an emergency
How would you describe yourself?
What are your short term and long term goals; where do you see yourself in 5 years
How would you handle a situation where a family member or a patient doesn’t want you as his/her nurse; you didn’t do anything wrong, they just don’t want you to take care of them
How will you handle the stress of a new role in the (unit you are applying to)
Good luck fellow new grads!
- Apr 28, '12 by Esme12Welcome to AN! Why don't you Check out the career section here with the focus of first jobs.
Nursing First Job Hunt Assistance for Nurses | Nursing Students
- Apr 29, '12 by Silverdragon102Moved to the Nursing interview forum
- May 19, '12 by Nsg student2012Thank you everyone!