Accredited Dialysis Training Centers in the Philippines - Page 3Register Today!
- Aug 6, '11 by ailenn PadaoSounthern Philippines Medical Center or Mindanao Dialysis Center in davao however you need to take an exam first, if you pass then you can proceed to the training...
- Nov 6, '11 by tinseyerHi! i just want to know if there's a payment for training in nephro services? if so, do u know how much?
- Nov 8, '11 by rogue_maverick@tinseyer
There's no payment for training at nephro services or NSPI.
- Nov 9, '11 by Archerenalsir meron this november 2011? do you have any contact number sir.
staff note. please post only in english. tagalog removedLast edit by Silverdragon102 on Nov 10, '11
- Nov 11, '11 by Archerenalsir maverick is there a training for dialysis in NSPI for this month or next month?
- Nov 11, '11 by rogue_maverickArchrenal, i am not connected with them anymore. You can drop by and inquire, they are at 146 west ave, quezon city. In front of landbank west ave. Walking distance from SM north.
The staff are very accomodating.
- Nov 11, '11 by tinseyer@rogue_maverick
thanks for the infor..
- Nov 14, '11 by Archerenalthank you sir maverick.. highly appreciate it! i just wanna have my life back.. i've been a dialysis nurse for three years and now im almost a year not in dialysis. i am willing to undergo training again @ NSPI because as u have said its for free. i just want to learn again because thats more important than the salary and the fulfillment you have in doing something you really enjoy. Sorry for the sentiments.