UBC Nursing 2010-2011 - page 6
by 39bcgirl 40,803 Views | 149 Comments
Hello, Has anyone applied for UBC Nursing for the 2010 school year? How are you finding your application process? Thanks :nurse:... Read More
- 0Apr 1, '10 by aintreallynotreallyI know how you all feel about the "life on hold" thing!! I'm soooo anxious, I must have checked my email 20 times today! haha
My last name starts with Y so um... HAHA at me for having to wait pretty much the longest if it's alphabetical. good luck to everybody!!!!!!!!!
- 0Hi All,
It is now Thursday afternoon...I don't think I will get any notice from UBC by the end of today since it will be the start of the long weekend.
Thanks for everyone's positve thoughts!
I will now concentrate on my studies this weekend and enjoy hiding Easter eggs around our house for my kids to find on Sunday. I won't expect to hear anything until Tuesday- at the earliest...
Happy Easter Everyone.
- 0Apr 1, '10 by cinnamonlatteHi there!
This is my first time posting in this forum so it's kinda exciting for me.
I am not sure if they are done sending out invites...I would think not...I did get an iinterview email from ubc nrusing today and my date is Apr 30th. Wonder who else's going on that day.
Good luck and happy Easter!
- 0Apr 1, '10 by tareijaI got an interview invitation in my email this morning. My last name starts with R, and my interview date is the 28th. So, I have no idea how they are going about notifying people, and/or scheduling interviews. It is a mystery. For what it's worth, my information on the SSC still says "your application is under review." Hmm. I will keep my fingers crossed for everyone else, though, and hopefully they'll still be sending notifications next week too. I'll post again if I hear anything further about the process somehow.
- 0Apr 1, '10 by tareija39bcgirl, I got your message in my inbox. However, the system wouldn't let me respond to your message. Apparently allnurses members have to have made more than 15 posts before they are allowed to send private messages. So that's why I haven't responded. Let's see.... if you want to PM me again with your email address, I'd be happy to send you a response that way. Cheers, Tareija
- 0Apr 2, '10 by cinnamonlatteTo those who have an invite to the interview, may I ask how are you guys going to prepare for the MMI? I have looked up some MMI prompts online but they are mostly for medschools. However, I know that nursing and medical are interrelated because they are both in the field of health care, although nursing is probably more patient-care oriented. Maybe we can practice or post some practice questions on here so we can help each other?