Canada's Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) - page 7
by breech 33,812 Views | 201 Comments
Hello everyone! Anybody in here who is undergoing the Provincial Nominee Program in any provinces in Canada by their employer? It would be much appreciated if you will share your experiences and could also share the... Read More
- 0Jan 15, '09 by breechQuote from breechjanuary 16, 2009 - aor received from the embassy in connection of my permanent residence application asking me to provide original educational documents, employment certificates, cert of no marriage (cenomar from nso) and rprf (p19,500)january 2008 submitted crnbc application and at the same time looking for canadian employer.
march 2008 pre-assessment letter received from crnbc asking me a copy of the retake
scores of tests 3 and 5 of the june 2006 nle.
april 2008 assessed and made eligible with crnbc.
june 2008 interview with the employer over the phone.
july 2008 received job offer thru email.
august 2008 provincial nominee program (pnp) application started.
october 1, 2008 pnp application sent to ministry of economic development for
nomination by health match bc.
october 14, 2008 successful nomination from the province of british columbia as provincial nominee.
october 27, 2008 received an e-mail telling me of the successful nomination.
november 3, 2008 received permanent residence application package from bc pnp office.
november 10, 2008 visa application sent to canadian embassy, manila. (work permit & permanent
residence applications). payment made thru manager’s check and bank draft.
work permit – php 6,300 ($150 cad), permanent residence – php 22,000 ($550 cad).
november 12, 2008 all documents were returned and received notice of incorrect payment processing
fee. (effective november 10, 2008, the processing fee for work permit is
php 6,000.00 equivalent to $150 cad due to currency fluctuation.
november 15, 2008 documents resent to canadian embassy, manila.
december 5, 2008 - received notice for medicals from the embassy:d
december 8, 2008 - medicals completed
- 1Jan 16, '09 by breechQuote from justyzzin my letter, i was required to submit original educational, school, training and employment certificatesthanks breech again for sharing. i was of the view that pnp applicants do not need to show education certs etcLast edit by breech on Jan 16, '09
- 0Feb 14, '09 by babyjrhi breech! I'm a june 2006 passer too and i took the retake also. CRNBC also asked me to send the june 2006 certificate, but the PRC took too long to send it. Unfortunately, the SEC assessment is now ongoing for IENs since december. I suppose i may not make applying as a nurse in CRNBC because I was denied given a tourist visa as I was also applying at CARNA and also required me to take the SEC. and i don't have any employer. where did you find your employer? Here in the phil. or in canada? Thank you very much.
- 1Feb 14, '09 by breechQuote from babyjrI found my employer online. Regarding the crtificate, the DOLE mailed it for me.hi breech! I'm a june 2006 passer too and i took the retake also. CRNBC also asked me to send the june 2006 certificate, but the PRC took too long to send it. Unfortunately, the SEC assessment is now ongoing for IENs since december. I suppose i may not make applying as a nurse in CRNBC because I was denied given a tourist visa as I was also applying at CARNA and also required me to take the SEC. and i don't have any employer. where did you find your employer? Here in the phil. or in canada? Thank you very much.
- 0Feb 15, '09 by breechQuote from babyjri can share only to you employers in bc i'm eligible with crnbc:thanks breech for the info. i should have asked the dole to send my certificate. what website did you find your employer? thanks again. i'm looking for an employer right now. if it's ok with you...
bc health authorities
fraser health (www.fraserhealth.ca)
interior health (www.roomtogrowbc.ca)
northern health (www.northernhealth.ca)
provincial health services (www.phsa.ca)
vancouver coastal health (www.vch.ca)
vancouver island health (www.viha.ca)
denominational health care organization
providence health care (www.providencehealthcare.com)