You know you're a nurse if... - page 4
You know you're a nurse if... You've been telling stories in a restaurant and had someone at another table throw up. (share and add your own below)... Read More
- 8Apr 29, '12 by nicenurselpnQuote from Esme12I resemble that remark.....
I call my report sheet my "brain". I have been known to be seen running all over the building lookin for my "brain" which is where I put my patients vital signs on!!
- 9Apr 29, '12 by jmdRNYou know you're a nurse when, at a family gathering, one of the kiddos pukes during supper. you clean it up, wash your hands, and go back to eating like nothing happened.
The more squeamish in the group looked at me like I had 2 head when I asked if they were going to have the rest of thier dessert or not
- 9Apr 29, '12 by nicenurselpnYou know you're a nurse when in the middle of cleaning up a huge loose code brown, you say out loud " I have to get brownie mix when I get off work!"
You know you're a nurse when you do the happy pee-pee dance when your patient finally voids
You know you're a nurse when you have perfected the art of only going to the bathroom once during your shift and praying that you don't get a UTI.
You know you're a nurse when you consider coffee one of the important food groups!
- 7Apr 29, '12 by babyNP.You know you're a NICU nurse when you cross-train a PICU nurse and say, "..and we have baby X, who is very old..." "How old?" "About 4 months" and the PICU RN bursts out laughing...
Kudos to you peds and adult nurses. I have no idea what I would do with anything that big.
- 11Apr 29, '12 by sharpeimom Guidewhen you take your new orthopedic resident boyfriend home to meet mom on a lovely fall afternoon and since you have
driven 75 miles on the spur of the moment, she insists you stay for the leg of lamb dinner she's cooking for five friends.
as dinner begins, your date offers to carve the lamb, and as he carves, he very enthusiastically and in lurid detail, describes
his very first aka. i was interested but everyone else?and