What does your username mean? - Page 28Register Today!
- Jun 2, '12 by KatePasaKate Happens
Also a ghetto spelling of "que te pasa" which has several meanings in Spanish..
"What's wrong?" "what's up" "what's going on with you."Last edit by KatePasa on Jun 2, '12
- Jun 3, '12 by ggfromnwk"getting good"
- Jun 8, '12 by >JustBreathe<Self explanatory. Lol
- Jun 13, '12 by atjeQuote from gitanorni knew it! lol, i'm fairly new to this board, but have been reading on it pretty frequently, and every time i read your posts i always wondered if you were from spain... i'm a madrileña (from madrid) myself and in the 12 years i've lived in the u.s, i have not met another spaniard!i gone through several usernames all related to my native country, let's see there was españa rn, (spain rn) then madrid rn, self explanatory and my current one gitano rn (gypsy rn)
- Jun 13, '12 by TstormRNI chose my username because I love thunderstorms and think they are a beautiful part of nature!
- Jun 14, '12 by NO50FRANNYMy ex once said to me, "there is no 50 percent Franny".
- Jun 15, '12 by atjeMine is the initials of my 4 sons, except I registered for AN on my cell phone and the keyboard is small so the J is meant to be a K. It is ok though since that son's middle name is James!