Three Nurses at the Pearly GatesRegister Today!
- by tnbutterfly Mar 19Three nurses arrive at the pearly gates. St. Peter asks the first why he should admit her.
She replies that she has been an emergency room nurse and has saved thousands and thousands of lives.
"OK", he says, "Come on in!"
The second reports that he has been an ICU nurse and he, too, has saved thousands and thousands of lives. St. Peter lets him in, too.
St. Peter asks the third nurse the same question. She replies that she has been an HMO care nurse and has saved thousands and thousands of dollars for the insurance company.
St. Peter replies, "OK. Come on in. But you can only stay three days. And then . . . "
For more Nursing Humor, visit: Nursing Humor / Share Jokes
Last edit by brian on Mar 23
- Mar 20 by Baubo516HA HA HA!
- Mar 20 by llgGood one.
- Mar 20 by TheCommuterToo cute!
- Mar 20 by Esme12....that is too funny!!!!
- Mar 20 by CapeCodMermaidI've heard that same joke about a cardiologist, an obstetrician, and the head of an HMO...still funny.
- Mar 20 by KelRN215I appreciate this on a whole 'nother level now that I work in home care case management and have to fight with insurance companies regularly to get patients the services they need. I don't know how nurses whose job it is to deny services to children with cancer can sleep at night...
- Mar 20 by blackvans1234
Shoulda brought the
- Mar 20 by MunkiRNHilarious!!
- Mar 21 by amygarsideThis is very funny!