Silly random nursing thoughts, one sentence, NO JUDGMENTAL FOLKS ALLOWED - page 18
by wooh 116,840 Views | 375 Comments
Rule is: One sentence. Random thought. Silly is great. Funny would rock. If you're going to be judgmental, GO TO ANOTHER THREAD! FUN ONLY HERE! Fomite is my new favorite word because it sounds like a sandwich spread.... Read More
- 26Mar 29, '12 by Epic_RNNight shift: "We attempted to straight cath her 4 times with no urine resulting; however, bladder scan shows 788 ml of fluid."
At next change of shift: "We straight cathed into the correct orifice and drained 1000 ml of urine."
- 7Mar 29, '12 by SHGRIf you accompanied your wife to a doc appointment where she found out that you had given her chlamydia, why did you then go to the ER to get tested? And, I really hope they got the result via urethral swab, rather than letting you get away with just whizzing into a cup.
- 7Mar 29, '12 by BrannrayQuote from CuddleswithpuddlesThe label has to be there for a reason, which scares me... lolThe tubing for GT feeds has a huge label on it that says NOT FOR IV.
I wonder if someone out there has made that mistake and that's why that label is there.
- 16Mar 29, '12 by Aurora77Nursing is one of the few occupations where coming upon a naked guy results not in an "OMG, I'm being flashed" reaction, but a "So, whatcha doing?" The correct answer: "I'm looking for my pants." Um, OK. How about we sit down first?
- 12Apr 1, '12 by woohQuote from nerdtonurse?Be careful, back in my days as a nursing home CNA, I was trying to get an old lady's dentures out, turns out she didn't wear dentures. 90 something with BEAUTIFUL teeth that I thought had to be fake.What on god's green earth did you use to put in your mom's dentures, super glue? I have got to get these things out before her EGD, and I think I'm going to need a jackhammer and possibly some C-5.