Old car guys in nursing homeRegister Today!
- by brian Admin Jan 24I know many nurses have seen similar things where patients want to tinker with things Enjoy!
Share your stories and experiences!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=810847©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 4,887 Views
- Jan 24 by workingharderYea, on that model, the trans-axle is always having problems.
- Jan 24 by somenurseohmidawg, that is hilarious!! oh wow, thanks for posting that!!
- Jan 24 by VivaLasViejasHAHAHAHAHA!!! That'll be my husband in about 15 years!!!
- Jan 24 by Kidrn911Love it
- Jan 25 by jrbl77I think when my uncle was in the nsg home with late stages of dementia, he would take the sink off the wall. He had worked with his hands all his life. probably in his mid to late 80.
- Jan 25 by NRSKarenRNThat will be my Dad. Always needs to be kept busy fixin things.
- Jan 25 by Kittypower123Reminds me of when I was a CNA, I found a gentleman on the floor under a table in the dining room. When I asked him what he was doing, he told me he was trying to fix the thing-a-majig on the train. Apparently, he used to work on trains.
- Jan 25 by KatsmeowI could see my dad doing that. He's been a mechanic 33 years.
- Jan 25 by imintroubleA close relative of the old car guy, is the old tractor guy. Talk for hours about John Deere tractors. The clue is the hat. Green with yellow letters.