Cruise Nurse Great jobRegister Today!
- by phdr Apr 20, '10Hi ,
Just was wondering if at all any one has ever thought of working on one of the biggest cruise lines.Last edit by TheCommuter on Apr 20, '10 : Reason: TOS
- Apr 20, '10 by phdrCruise Nursing is great Ihave been here for 5 years now.
- Apr 20, '10 by RNMegI love going on cruises, and have considered looking for a job on a ship when I'm getting close to retirement age. Since I haven't even graduated yet (17 days!) I don't meet the requirements just yet, but I definitely have considered this as a job option
- Apr 20, '10 by jkmkQuote from phdrCan you get off at any of the ports or do any of the fun ship activities on your days off? Have you had to deal with any of the food poisoning outbreaks? ....I imagine that could be overwhelming or messy - lol.Cruise Nursing is great Ihave been here for 5 years now.
- Apr 20, '10 by JameslovestravelCan anyone pm me how much a cruise nurse would earn?
- Apr 20, '10 by Praiserwhat are the good and the bad things about cruise nursing ??? i'm curious !!
- Apr 20, '10 by Lizzy88Sounds interesting I want to know more
- Apr 20, '10 by kloneDrat! Edited by admin.
Ah well, it's a pipe dream anyway.
- Apr 20, '10 by Flarei would imagine that being a nurse on a cruise is fairly interesting in that you are stuck on the ship unless it's in port. If there is a true emergency while at sea, you can't exactly just drive to a local ER. The other thought i have is that it's probably a lot like other cruise positions in that you are out to sea for 6 months at a time.