Aussie-isms - Page 4Register Today!
- Jan 24, '03 by TookieA kanagaroo short in the top paddock - same as the sheep above
- Jan 24, '03 by Grace OzUnkile our American cousins, we don't "Root" for our team! We'd be labelled a s*#@&*!! for sure if we did!! In Oz we "Barrack" for our team.
- Jan 24, '03 by Grace OzThat should've read.... UNLIKE. LOL
Butter fingers on the keyboard!! LOL
- How about "would'nt it tear the fork outta your nightie" in response to sad story.
- describing the strength of a wind as being to"blow a dog of its chain"
- commentary on flatus volume/amount "a bit more choke and that would've started"
- Jan 26, '03 by Blokecommentary on flatus volume/amount "a bit more choke and that would've started"
so this is how the bush fires started ???
- Jan 26, '03 by NurseRachyI have another one!!!
YONKS - meaning ageeeeeeeeeeeees, a very long time!!
- Jan 26, '03 by renerianWhat a funny way this thread has shifted!
- Jan 26, '03 by sandgroperFound this today
An Aussie Love Poem
Of course i love ya darling
Your a bloody top notch bird
And when i say your gorgeous
I mean every single word
So ya bum is on the big side
I don't mind a bit of flab
It means that when i'm ready
There's somethin there to grab
So your belly isn't flat no more
I tell ya, i don't care
So long as when i cuddle ya
I can get my arms round there
No sheila who is your age
Has nice round perky breasts
They just gave into gravity
But i know ya did ya best
I'm tellin ya the truth now
I never tell ya lies
I think it's very sexy
That you've got dimples on ya thighs
I swear on me nanna's grave now
The moment that we met
I thought u was as good as i
Was ever gonna get
No matter wot u look like
I'll alway's love ya dear
Now shut up while the footy's on
And get me another beer