Believe in Yourself!Register Today!
- by Joe V Admin Jul 24, '12
Yes, you can. YOU can make a difference.
Believe in Yourself!
Click Like if you enjoy.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=762155©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,992 Views
- Jul 24, '12 by whichone'spinkBelieve in yourself, because no one else will.
- Jul 24, '12 by little1rn10Nurses make a difference in someone's life every day.
- Jul 25, '12 by GitanoRNwe are the heart of the matter
- Jul 25, '12 by royhanosnagreed! with both. you can make a difference but like most false hope advertising, dont hold your breathe.
do what you can do, but dont expect others to follow.
- Jul 25, '12 by PrayeRNursei live in the desert. sometimes the rainy season comes and we get know rain. i find that so depressing. the other day i was outside and one drop of rain fell. just one drop at first. it gave me hope,i brought my daughter outside and we waited, and then the sky opened and the rain came down hard! we danced and splashed in the puddles.
when you believe in yourself you are like the first drop of rain! you give hope. that is the heart of nursing! believe!