Happy nurses weekRegister Today!
- by MichelleRN34 May 6I know we all have fought very hard to remain a nurse... I just want to wish each and everyone of you a Happy Nurses day/ week
- May 6 by DSkelton711Thank you and same to you! I am disabled now, but I will forever remain a nurse. My career had its ups and downs, and even sometimes I wish I had done something completely different. But still, I am proud to say I am a nurse. Happy Nurses week to all practicing and non-practicing nurses!!
- May 7 by T-Bird78Right back at you! Now if my employer would recognize it. . .I've NEVER had an employer acknowledge Nurse's week.
- May 7 by prettymicaThank you and the same to you
- May 8 by Janey496Happy nurses week
My hospital decided to have a contest: all the nurses were given white paper cut outs in the shape of a nurses cap (two dimensional) and they told us to decorate them and Friday they are gonna pick a winner from each unit for the best decorated cap and they get a prize. Thanks for the arts and crafts, guys? I am inclined to decorate mine with pulse ox and somanetic sensors, and whatever other crazy expensive stuff that I can find in our stock room. And then steal the glitter from child life and give it a good sprinkling.
I think I'll win.