First interview since being reinstated! - Page 4Register Today!
- Jul 1 by sallyrnrrtYEA HUNNIE! GOOD LUCKLast edit by sallyrnrrt on Jul 1 : Reason: spelling
- I just realized my post didn't post lol. I was offered the job at my last interview! Im scheduled to start in the next few weeks, once I get all the stuff for the BoN completed. My manager was very kind and accepting of things, and the board finally agreed with this job! Im so excited to be a nurse again!
- Jul 14 by GA_RN2006Congrats Hunnie. What other jobs did you apply for that the BON turned down?
Sent from my iPad using allnurses.com
- Jul 14 by MichelleRN34Quote from HunnieBadgerCongrats...so happy for you.... Once your done with your program you can go for your dream jobI just realized my post didn't post lol. I was offered the job at my last interview! Im scheduled to start in the next few weeks, once I get all the stuff for the BoN completed. My manager was very kind and accepting of things, and the board finally agreed with this job! Im so excited to be a nurse again!
- Private practice offices, they didnt agree with the hours and the MD not being there all the time. Even though there was another RN and NO narcs in office. But its their rules, I played wrong and now its time to get right! Also another job doing conscious sedations, apparently you can't even be near a drug? Either way i have one and I'm just checking another box! If you would like info on the dialysis place pm me GA
- Thanks Michelle I'm working on my advanced degree now and hope to be ready when this is all over with!
- Jul 14 by sallyrnrrtyea hunniebadger, i am so happy for you
- Aug 7 by HunnieBadgerOk so I wanted to update y'all... I started back as an RN recently in a dialysis facility. Work is good, a pay check is even better!! I have an amazing manager and co-workers seem good too. I have to say I do miss ER nursing and feel like I'm selling myself short on my skills, BUT I am where I need to be right now! Thankful and blessed for the chances I have been given! Those who are new and those who are still trying, there is hope!
- Aug 7 by TXRN2good to hear, Hunnie!!! hope it continues to go well!!
- Aug 22 by SharonInVirginiaCongratulations! I am still searching for someone to give me that opportunity in Virginia. Sometimes it feels as if there is no hope for me.