Another month down - page 4
by wish_me_luck 6,400 Views | 48 Comments
Hi, So, as of today, I have been sober for 7 months. I have been in my monitoring program 3 months (participation wise) and 1 month 2 weeks since I signed my recovery monitoring contract. Hopefully, in a month and a half or... Read More
- 0Mar 7, '13 by MichelleRN34Quote from wish_me_luckYay..I have eight months leftSo, 54 months left...actually soon, it will be 53 months. For month 54, I made half a tree...the tree will eventually be completed. I have become slightly busy in my volunteering, small job, grad school application, and nursing job search to complete it this month. I did, however, make a drawing that I will share for month 53, when it comes time. Enjoy!
- 1Apr 10, '13 by MichelleRN34Yayy....I have 7 months left.....had a bad dream last night. I signed on for my daily check in and it said disqualified .....woke up scared.... I dont mind taking random drug screens...I can not wait until I am done with this program...anyone else have these type of dreams?
- 1Apr 10, '13 by HunnieBadgerThat's great for both of you!! Michelle I do all the time, I always have that feeling like I'm missing something. I went to my first aftercare last week and that has me more on alert than ever! So many of them started in the AP and then kicked out for various reasons or even denied reinstatement, NCBON is tough!
- 0Apr 11, '13 by HunnieBadgerBeing vigilant is good, you're doing great and from what I can gather you're doing a great job of putting things back together. This is surely a painful lesson, I don't think many of us will ever forget. But at least we are putting our lives and careers back in working order! Keep up the good work!
- 2Apr 11, '13 by jmo1231I sometimes have dreams or nightmares of forgetting to check in at the lab for testing ect . I think it's all part of the program out fears and worst nightmares coming true. It makes me realize how much I value my life and my nursing career and nursing license! I never realized before all this mess how much I had accomplished in life until I lost it! I never want to lose it again! I never thought I would take anything so seriously but I take this monitoring program very serious . I am proud of myself for the work I put it int the past few years. I have 2 years left and will be glad when it's over but also grateful for it! I am so proud of all you folks on here as well who are doing the same. These programs are not easy and not everyone can finish ! It's alot on top of the normal life stressors and I think everyone deserves accolades when finished these monitoring programs.