Meeting AHPRA requirements as a International Trained Nurse from the Philippines - page 227
by Silverdragon102 Admin | 516,209 Views | 4870 Comments
New thread discussing meeting APHRA requirements if trained in the Philippines. links Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency AHPRA Nursing Council of New ZealandNew Zealand Nursing Council Part 1 thread New grad... Read More
- 0Feb 13, '13 by jemsQuote from roseanne1013my friend in perth paid in behalf of me direct to the school.and i paid her thru her mom here in our city.. my other friend paid via online usong credit card.. you can also pay via bank-bank but it will take 4-5 working days though..hi how did u pay your enrollment fee?
- 0Feb 13, '13 by JulairoseQuote from sephineI received that email last Jan30 and I received my offer letter today, Im for Aug2 intake at Melbourne.Hi!
I received an email from IHNA which says:
"As you are eligible for the program and have successfully cleared the interview, we are forwarding your application to the concerned department for the release of offer letter. The offer letter will be issued as per the seat availability in the respective campuses."
How many days will i wait for the offer letter?
Will i still be expecting a skype interview? (I only did the online exam). Thanks!
- 0Feb 13, '13 by JulairoseQuote from beatrix.kiddoI sent my application last December, they replied last January saying the June intake is already full.
Hi! I'd like to try applying for June 2013 in La Trobe, but they haven't replied to my inquiry yet. Can you give me some details about the application process and a breakdown of fees please? Thanks in advance.
- 0Feb 13, '13 by frgdgrlQuote from jemsI cant pay online because i dont have the invoice number yet.. I read here it is sent in a separate email.my friend in perth paid in behalf of me direct to the school.and i paid her thru her mom here in our city.. my other friend paid via online usong credit card.. you can also pay via bank-bank but it will take 4-5 working days though..
- 0Feb 14, '13 by jemsQuote from roseanne1013yes it will be sent to you in a separate email together will be sent also an email attached the offer letter,immunizations,visa processing And accomodation acceptance..I cant pay online because i dont have the invoice number yet.. I read here it is sent in a separate email.
- 0Feb 14, '13 by beatrix.kiddoQuote from JulairoseHi! I passed last Feb.1 and followed up on the 11th because I received no response yet. They apologized (IHNA) because they were not available for a few days. I received that same e-mail few hours after I sent them a message.I received that email last Jan30 and I received my offer letter today, Im for Aug2 intake at Melbourne.
Given your timeline, I'm expecting to receive an offer letter by next week. Did you choose Aug intake or was it assigned to you? I applied for April intake and from the threads I've read so far, I'm afraid I won't make it on that schedule. Anyhow, my eligibility expires in August 2..who know if not earlier, I might be put in the same class as yours.