How to: Applying for the CGFNS CES - Page 3Register Today!
- Aug 7, '12 by phoebe018hi. i'm applying for ny and one of the requirements is cgfns. i tried paying online through credit card but they said that my credit card information is wrong. i was stubborn enough to type the info many times, because i wanted to pay already. now, i can't pay through credit card anymore this is what they said:
you have made too many credit card attempts. money orders or bank drafts in us funds will only be accepted at this time. if you have any questions please contact cgfns international finance department.
can i still pay through credit card or do i have to stick with bank drafts?
pls help guys.. -phoebe
- Oct 7, '12 by heyprincessheyHi, what exactly is the TRANSCRIPT VALIDATION FORM? Do I send it to my school? Or CGFNS will send it to my school? Super confusinG TIA
- Oct 7, '12 by Silverdragon102Quote from heyprincessheyShould be under CES or a copy in handbook. You are responsible unless applying for CVS then it is CGFNS responsibilityHi, what exactly is the TRANSCRIPT VALIDATION FORM? Do I send it to my school? Or CGFNS will send it to my school? Super confusinG TIA
- Oct 7, '12 by joeldewQuote from heyprincessheySend this form directly to CGFNS. This is a consent form which authorises CGFNS to obtain a "transcript" of your nursing education directly from your college/university. CGFNS will write to your college/university (with the attached form as evidence of consent) requesting for your academic "transcript".Hi, what exactly is the TRANSCRIPT VALIDATION FORM? Do I send it to my school? Or CGFNS will send it to my school? Super confusinG TIA
If you hold a current/valid licence in your country, there should also be a LICENCE VALIDATION FORM. This form should also be sent to CGFNS. This is a consent form which allows CGFNS to obtain information pertaining to your licence from your local nursing authority. CGFNS will write to your local nursing authority (with the attached form as evidence of consent) requesting a copy of your local licence.
- Oct 15, '12 by francesgHi! I have read the requirements for the Credentials Evaluation Service (CES) and I would just want to clarify this requirement: "Documentation of your secondary school education". Does it mean CGFNS would still require transcripts from my secondary school/high school, aside from the diploma? And if so, could I just request the transcripts from my secondary school and I would be the one to send it to CGFNS? Thanks..
- Oct 19, '12 by jonahlennycoburnYou are such an angel. Thank you for all of the info.
- Oct 20, '12 by heyprincessheyThank you Silverdragon102 and joeldew: My order status has changed from waiting for requirements to ready for review. Guess i have to wait for another 8-10 weeks. All the best to everyone
- Oct 24, '12 by KrisedjaI am a US citizen in the process of completing the CGFNS CES right now. Regarding the Filipino boards, you must have a letter from the PI PRC stating that you are not a citizen, and therefore not eligible to sit for the boards... good luck. After three months of waiting for this letter to arrive, they sent somethign stating that I am in fact Filipino and did not sit for the exam even though I was eligible... I don't understand why one couldn't just show proof of US citizenship. I was also recently told that there were no excetions for the TOEFL. If anyone has had an exception, please let me know how you were able to get this. Thank you!
- Oct 26, '12 by lester7cIf I chose online application for CES, will steps 1,2 and 3 still be applicable? or the CGFNS will do all the requests and processing? thanks
- Oct 26, '12 by Silverdragon102the only time CGFNS will do any requests and processing is for CVS. CES requires you to apply to your school and arrange for transcripts to be sent to CGFNS