CGFNS CVS Help, Ready for Review Status - page 4
by zackxylon 15,565 Views | 40 Comments
Hi. I applied for the CVS program of CGFNS which is a requirement to be licensed in New York. Well, everything was going well in the beginning. CGFNS and my school's transaction went well. GGFNS got all the things they asked... Read More
- 0Sep 2, '11 by nursejas_1188@claudi hello.. CGFNS really takes to much time in assessing applications.. i started my application for CVS last June 02 2011, ive passed the nclex-rn exam for California State but since California is requiring a SSN which apparently i can not provide (living in the Philippines) i had to make another application in NY just so I can have a RN license i thought NY would be a great State... i never imagined CGFNS takes this long not until i started researching about it..and until now cgfns is not done with it, but just to set up ur expectations some even waited longer than i did... and i dont think that you will have to make another payment, i did the same thing paid all the necessary fees for NY,CGFNS,Ca... but just to be sure you can send the NM BON an email to confirm it or better yet call them Goodluck!!
- 0Feb 14, '12 by angel_20Hi nurses! I just want to ask how long does it take to release/ issue my ces report if my status now is "ready for review". All my documents were received already. I'm thinking if i will apply for the expedite which costs an additional $250. So that it can be finished within 10 days.
Any comments will be appreciated.
Thank you so muchLast edit by angel_20 on Feb 14, '12
- 0Mar 21, '12 by rahani05Quote from nursejas_1188Hi.hello i too have the same status as yours i have started the process for NY CVS last may 2011 since i passed the NCLEX-RN board just this February 2011 California State Board.. paid everything in full amount last June 02 2011... but in just 2 months it has been extremely hassle on my end i urgently need my license since it is a requirement for my work here in the Philippines hence, i have been constantly bugging my school and PRC regarding the request after 1 month my school has received CGFNS CVS request and in four days they were able to send it via DHL express but i found out that there are some requests that were sent by CGFNS last January 30 2011 and have not been processed by the school when i asked them how is that possible the guy from our registrar's office said there are 2 possible reasons for the delay 1. The student has not paid the fee yet. (yup all the while i though cgfns will be covering it..) 2. or the request has just arrived (yup it happens he even told me in some cases they wait 5 months before they would be able to receive the request)... anyway, my next problem would be PRC once again i traveled all the way from paranaque to manila just to verify if they have received CGFNS's request..Thank God when i heard that the document arrived last july 27,2011 (its now Aug. 29, 2011 btw) and it was "ready to mail" BUT the thing is CGFN's has not made a payment yet to PRC at first i was like"ok at least its ready to mail all i have to do is wait but i hope it wont take long since i cant start my job not until ive submitted them a copy of my license" then BANG.. when i asked the woman from the records department PRC she said "don't expect to much, CGFNS has not made a payment for 3 batches ahead of u yet, ur request was received last JULY 27, CGFNS has not made a payment for batches that were received last JUNE" what to do what to do???
May I know the total cost that you spent in applying for the CVS of NYS. Did you also pay the school for the requirements needed of the CGFNS?thank you so much.
- 0Mar 21, '12 by rahani05Quote from zackxylonHi, I am also from the Philippines, can you also email me here please: firstname.lastname@example.org. I am so confused on how to apply the CVS. thank you so much.@purplesaw:
Sorry for the late reply. The whole process for the cvs service of cgfns took me 4 1/2 months.
So, cgfns received your application and they sent out the request letterS to your school, and it's been 3 months and your school claims that they didn't receive any letters from cgfns? (just making sure. Lol) I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I don't think it is normal. My case was different. It took 3 weeks for my school to receive the letters then another 2 weeks for cgfns to receive the transcrpts from my school. My school is located in the Philippines so it's half way across the world from America.
You should call up cgfns and check out if they really sent those letters to the right address. Or call your school to verify any mail from cgfns that they may have received. I know someone who was in a situation just like yours. I'll be home in 2 hours so if u like, you can send me your email address and I'll tell you what she did, then I'll answer anymore questions that u may have. I'm willing to help you out anyway. Right now I'm replying via mobile phone so it's kinda hard for me.
- 0Mar 23, '12 by mark1989PRC just received the request letter for the license validation coming from CGFNS-CVS. They said they gonna try to process it within 2 weeks, that's fine with me but the thing that bothers me is that they said it will take 10 business days for the mailing time for the papers from PRC going to CGFNS, i think that is too long for me. can i just be the one to shoulder the mailing fee through express mail and it that will only take 2-3 days? It will still an office-office transaction, i just want that i will be the one to mail it so that it is much faster. Is this alright to request it to PRC? Anyone with same experience.
- 0Mar 30, '12 by Nurse428Quote from mark1989Hi mark1989! when did you start your CVS application?PRC just received the request letter for the license validation coming from CGFNS-CVS. They said they gonna try to process it within 2 weeks, that's fine with me but the thing that bothers me is that they said it will take 10 business days for the mailing time for the papers from PRC going to CGFNS, i think that is too long for me. can i just be the one to shoulder the mailing fee through express mail and it that will only take 2-3 days? It will still an office-office transaction, i just want that i will be the one to mail it so that it is much faster. Is this alright to request it to PRC? Anyone with same experience.
- 0Apr 11 by dzidzormHi everybody, have a few questions to ask.
So after waiting seven months my status changed to ready for submission and then I called today which was one month after it changed to ready for submission and it was changed to ready for final review. is it normal for that to happen? Will it change from ready for final review to ready for submission again?
How long do I have to wait again for it to be posted to NY?
REPLY FROM ANYBODY WILL BE REALLY APPRECIATED, THANKS