CA BRN new requirements for NCLEX RN international students - Page 38Register Today!
- Jun 4, '12 by krinnieVa is commonwealth
- Jun 4, '12 by krinnieThey have their own standard.
2nd problem is i dont have license as rn in phil.Last edit by krinnie on Jun 4, '12
- Jun 5, '12 by chubbycheng@krinnie: Have you tried to submit an explanation letter as to why you didn't take the local board?
- Jun 6, '12 by krinnieYes mam i sent a letter to them about that.. But my cases in or dr will also affect it.
- Jun 7, '12 by muffinmonsterI think you should try applying in other states not requiring a local license. Like Nevada & New Jersey. Actually those are my two options, since my application here in California just got denied.
- Jun 10, '12 by krinnieThank you muffin monster!
- Jun 10, '12 by hoenhymeHi im also a international student from the philippines but im a US citizen too i got this mail from BON for their new requirements and im shocked cause i still have a lot to complete for my requirement.,.one of the problem is they want a copy of my nursing license in the philippine and the problem is i did'nt took the NLE exam in the philippines because once i finished my bachelors degree i went home here in california please someone help with this.,.need help badly
- Jun 10, '12 by krinnieWe got the sme problem hoenhyme. Right now my plan is to apply nclex in new york state, nevada, new jersey all at once..
- Jun 10, '12 by hoenhymekrinnie do you have a facebook account?
- Jun 11, '12 by melai12by the way i was denied to take rn exam at cabrn so i applied lvn exam after 3 mos i got a replied from bvnpt asking for my ged or high school diploma and a declaration of nursing education or/licensure pls guys help me to fill it up.. i dont understand what their asking about q.4,5,6,7,8 and 9.. is the q#6 asking for ched??? cuz the cabrn already send my school records to bvnpt i paid $30 for that.. so i guess the q.5 and 8 will provide that info.. and the q#9??? translation qualification?? what is that?? pls guys i need ur help. thanks!