Bridging Program in Australia - Page 50Register Today!
- Dec 19, '12 by sephineQuote from yaomingHi!yes i think so. both of them gave me letter offer so you can still catch up. goodluck
May I know how long you waited before La Trobe gave you a feedback regarding offer letter from the time you submitted your application?
- Dec 20, '12 by waximusAre you guys for AAON?
- Dec 20, '12 by einalem29hi. anyone for IHNA-perth march intake here?
- Dec 22, '12 by Shandy012405Quote from einalem29Hello einalem,Have you started your visa application? I am for the same intake in perth. We will be classmates then. Are you in Philippines?hi. anyone for IHNA-perth march intake here?
- Dec 22, '12 by einalem29Quote from Shandy012405Hello einalem,Have you started your visa application? I am for the same intake in perth. We will be classmates then. Are you in Philippines?
yes im from the Ph. we'll be classmates then.. sent you a PM
- Dec 23, '12 by sweetheartyHi Shandy, I'm a newbie here and I'm interested to take the bridging course in Australia. Can I add you in YM? so I can ask you some questions. Thanks.
- Dec 24, '12 by ceridwynHas anyone been accepted for enrollment by ACFE since september 30. Have they paid for the course?
- Dec 26, '12 by bigbrowneyeshi fayee! do you have the offer already?
- Dec 29, '12 by zarmp48I've been planning to undergo the bridging program in Australia for nurse registration in that country. Is it more advisable to do the whole process on my own (if i have enough funds)? I attended a brief orientation in PhilMan consultancy. Their processing fee would total up to Php150,000.00, but the one who gave me an orientation told me that the agency would cover the expenses for the APHRA assessment for free. They also tie up with an agency called, AG Finance, which would let an applicant loan about Php1 million and with an interest of almost the same amount that they would let you loan from them. Is there anyone here who have/had also applied in PhilMan consultancy? Will their processing fee be worth all the help that they can offer? Thanks in advance to those who will reply for my queries.
- Dec 30, '12 by fayeeeQuote from bigbrowneyeshey there. yeah i have the offer already. still cant email you..hi fayee! do you have the offer already?