Bridging Program in Australia - Page 46Register Today!
- Nov 29, '12 by einalem29when were you interviewed?
- Nov 29, '12 by jemshi, is it necessary to finish up the e-learning?? whe do ihna send the COE?? is it after finishing the online course? thanks for whoever can answer..
- Nov 29, '12 by SoulkisserQuote from KrislynciaraHi! When did you lodge your application to AHPRA? How long did you wait before you got your LOE? I've been waiting to receive mine for more than a month now.Hello, i just got my Ahpra LOE,and im wondering whats the best school to enroll in,hmmm been reading your posts,it sounds like CON (dont know the meaning of this though), IHNA, LT, and ETEA are the talk of the town. would anyone please shine some light on this query, thanks
- Nov 29, '12 by Green Leaveshi, i am for June 2013 at LTU. i just received my LOO last Tuesday. By the way, have you submitted already your accomplished acceptance form? and do you have an agent assisting you?
- Nov 29, '12 by Green LeavesQuote from jap_617I am for June 2013 at LTU. I just got my LOO last Tuesday. I applied at LTU last week of October immediately when I received my eLOE. By the way, have you submitted already you accomplished acceptance form? and do you have an agent assisting you?helo..
Anyone here who are enrolled at La Trobe University for June 2013? Hope to receive replies from you guys coz i am enrolled at LTU too and it would be relieving on my part to know my future classmates.
- Nov 29, '12 by KrislynciaraQuote from Soulkisserhello i lodged my application in perth.i submitted it around august but needed more Continuing professional development then,so they let me comply to those documents for a month,they received my requirements oct 16 then i got my ahpra LOE last nov. 16. exactly a month. Don't you worry, processing time is around 4-6 weeks.Hi! When did you lodge your application to AHPRA? How long did you wait before you got your LOE? I've been waiting to receive mine for more than a month now.
- Nov 30, '12 by KrislynciaraOMG its so hard to use the student portal of LTU, for some reason i can get through the course preference,IRON. someone help please.