Bridging Program in Australia - Page 122Register Today!
- May 15 by chobieRNQuote from kkpamsHave you checked your junk mail? The embassy confirmed they got my docs after 2-3 working days, then I received the notice for medical exam after 2 working days. Finished my medical last May 9.Hi @chobieRN! are you going to ballarat thru AAON for the June intake? have you applied for the visa already? i'm beginning to worry since i have already lodged my visa application last may 6 and I havent received any email from the embassy yet (i don't even know who my case officer is) and i heard that the medical exam takes a very long time. i plan to leave on the 3rd of june.
- May 15 by k8lynQuote from funnybanana1989]hi evan10, im not sure yet about the insurance, but the via center here in cebu told me that an insurance will be needed.
You will be needing the OVHC (Overseas Visitors Health Cover for Visitors Visa) for your insurance. It will cost you $108 valid for 3 months On the other hand, OSHC (Overseas Student Health Cover for Student Visa) costing $127 for 3 months Hope this answers your question
- May 15 by kkpamsnope, not in my junk mail as well. where did you have your medicals? @chobieRN
- May 15 by evan10Hi guys, is there anyone here for August Hi guys, is there anyone here for August 02 Melbourne IHNA?Last edit by JustBeachyNurse on May 24
- May 16 by almarHi, is there anyone bound for 31 July intake in ETEA?
- May 16 by tintin_rheahello, I'm applying for IHNA IRON program. does anyone here know if the interview will be difficult?
- May 16 by evan10Quote from tintin_rheaThe interview they meant is the written one where you have to answer 20 questions under a mandatory General category and 3 other topics that you will be choosing on the ihna website. When I asked about how the interview process will be, the consultant said this, " If you clear with the interview in first attempt , then there won’t be any Personal interview."...hello, I'm applying for IHNA IRON program. does anyone here know if the interview will be difficult?
So try to pass the first attempt for the online interview. Hope that helps.
Oh an by the way tintin_rhea, the questions are situational multiple answer type. Like in a board exam for your reference.Last edit by JustBeachyNurse on May 24
- May 20 by tintin_rheawhat's the e learning? will i take this course here in the Philippines? (I'm in the philippines btw) i just passed my interview in INHA...