Today I passed AANP FNP boards!!!Register Today!
- by MedVision Aug 29, '12It still hasn't sunk in!!
- Aug 30, '12 by MissRNBlue803Congrats!!
- Aug 30, '12 by ice2015Congratulations, mine are tomorrow. Any tips?
- Aug 30, '12 by MedVisionThanks!Ice 2015 APEA CDs and Fitzgerald book were helpful. Try to relax the day of and not look over too much info.
- Aug 30, '12 by traumaRUsCongratulations!!!
- Aug 30, '12 by MedVisionThanks TraumaRUS! I consider you a veteran on here! Let me ask you what's the next step?Apply for state license?Apply for NPI?Apply for DEA?No job yet, I have a baby due in 7 wks. Planning on starting a job in January. I wanted to get some of these administrative things done before baby arrives.Thanks!
- Aug 30, '12 by JamaicandolCONGRATULATIONS MEDVISION!
You are living my dream...all your hard work has paid off.
- Aug 30, '12 by ashonmanCongrats:bowingpur
- Aug 30, '12 by cherryames1949You did it! Congratulations! Bask in your achievement.🌟
- Aug 30, '12 by Paco-RNCongratulations! I hear those boards are indeed tough. Great accomplishment!