Things you'd LOVE to tell coworkers...and get away with it! - Page 49Register Today!
- Jan 7 by Lucky0220You know, I just read somewhere that if you roll your eyes as much as you do, they just might stay like that; with the pupil and iris facing the retina. Then you'd have to walk backwards for the rest of your life!
- Jan 8 by exit96My contribution:
"This night crew is the best and I am very thankful!"
"Can I challenge you to NOT talk about your kids for just one day? Is there anything else in that head of yours?"
" Actually your kid is very average in sports. The elite camp will do nothing but perpetrate the already over-inflated self importance that is the bane of our society."
"Oh I see...it's a systems error even though YOU are the only one that the system doesn't like?...yeah right..."
"Go play in traffic"
- Jan 10 by anotheroneStop fllirting with all of the doctors. there is no chance for you, you are not good at it or good looking and it looks pathetic.
- Jan 10 by BrandonLPN
- Jan 12 by Pepper The CatYes, I know you go have one more pt than everyone else. Someone ALWAYS has one more pt. there are 31 pt and 6 nurses. Do the Math. Yes it stinks. Suck it up buttercup!
- Jan 19 by ChixieFor crying out loud will you do some bleeping work and stop walking up and down with a drug chart in your hand 'looking busy' Im tired of busting my rear doing multiple peoples jobs because you are too blinking lazy.
- Jan 19 by itsnoworneverQuote from ChixieAnd on this note- how about you chart while taking care of the patient instead of charting once the delivery is done and taking 5 hours to do it so you don't have to take anymore patients?!?!?For crying out loud will you do some bleeping work and stop walking up and down with a drug chart in your hand 'looking busy' Im tired of busting my rear doing multiple peoples jobs because you are too blinking lazy.
- May 24 by Mikey31079I left long term care a couple years ago and am now a unit secretary/monitor tech in an LTACH hospital, and while I love it, I just HAVE to let this gripe out from this morning.
OMG there are freaking TWO of you on day shift...one to do paperwork and one to watch monitors (at night it's only me or the one other night secretary)....is it REALLY necessary to FIGHT over who gets to watch telemetry today? What ever happened to taking turns...nice to know we receded to middle school...grow the hell up before I knock your heads together **shaking my head**
- May 24 by WeepingAngelIf you are REALLY that miserable on our floor, and you don't like the patients, or the manager, or how they do things at this hospital, then WHY on EARTH wouldn't you accept that NEW position you were offered in a totally different department!??!
- May 24 by marycarneyNo, I do not have to sit here while you scour the computer for every detail of your patient's life, including social work notes. Come in 10 minutes EARLY if you want to do that, not ten minutes LATE. I'm starting report at 0700- like it or not.