Things you'd LOVE to tell coworkers...and get away with it! - page 49
by General E. Speaking, RN 128,329 Views | 570 Comments
Please don't label this thread "negative". It is meant to be fun. Your scrubs are ugly. I don't think you are "cute" when you get all googley-eyed and giggly around the young docs. I think it makes nurses look bad. I... Read More
- 6Jan 8, '13 by exit96My contribution:
"This night crew is the best and I am very thankful!"
"Can I challenge you to NOT talk about your kids for just one day? Is there anything else in that head of yours?"
" Actually your kid is very average in sports. The elite camp will do nothing but perpetrate the already over-inflated self importance that is the bane of our society."
"Oh I see...it's a systems error even though YOU are the only one that the system doesn't like?...yeah right..."
"Go play in traffic"
- 1Jan 19, '13 by itsnoworneverQuote from ChixieAnd on this note- how about you chart while taking care of the patient instead of charting once the delivery is done and taking 5 hours to do it so you don't have to take anymore patients?!?!?For crying out loud will you do some bleeping work and stop walking up and down with a drug chart in your hand 'looking busy' Im tired of busting my rear doing multiple peoples jobs because you are too blinking lazy.
- 2May 24, '13 by Mikey31079I left long term care a couple years ago and am now a unit secretary/monitor tech in an LTACH hospital, and while I love it, I just HAVE to let this gripe out from this morning.
OMG there are freaking TWO of you on day shift...one to do paperwork and one to watch monitors (at night it's only me or the one other night secretary)....is it REALLY necessary to FIGHT over who gets to watch telemetry today? What ever happened to taking turns...nice to know we receded to middle school...grow the hell up before I knock your heads together **shaking my head**
- 3May 24, '13 by WeepingAngelIf you are REALLY that miserable on our floor, and you don't like the patients, or the manager, or how they do things at this hospital, then WHY on EARTH wouldn't you accept that NEW position you were offered in a totally different department!??!
- 3May 24, '13 by marycarneyNo, I do not have to sit here while you scour the computer for every detail of your patient's life, including social work notes. Come in 10 minutes EARLY if you want to do that, not ten minutes LATE. I'm starting report at 0700- like it or not.